As leaves change from green to red, and then fall off, our minds start drifting to that of snowflakes and winter activities. With the ability to cover the snowmobiles and the trailer they rest upon, and a variety of discounts and payment plans available Grand General should be your first choice in coverage as the snow flies this winter.
Fast Facts For Small Business Owners | Medical Offices and Health Professionals
- New ventures accepted
- No previous coverage required
- Wide variety of acceptable medical classes
Business Owners Policy
Most small medical and healthcare practices purchase a Business Owner’s Policy (BOP). It can help protect your business in much the same way that a homeowner’s policy helps protect your home and personal possessions.
The Hartford’s Business Owner’s Policy Includes:
- Business Property Insurance—to help protect the property that is owned, leased or rented.
- Business Liability Coverage—to help protect the business in the event it is responsible for causing harm to a person and/or damage to property.
- Business Income Coverage—to help protect lost income when a business is forced to close due to direct physical loss or damage to its premises resulting from a covered cause or loss.
The Most Common Optional Coverages:
- Interruption of Practice when the property is damaged or if water, electric or other utility services are down causing the loss of income during this time period in addition to expenses to keep the practice open.
- Temperature Change when perishable medicines are lost due to temperature change resulting from the breakdown or failure of heating or cooling equipment or contamination by a refrigerant.
- Data Breech when sensitive personal information (e.g.: patient medical records, Social Security numbers, bank account information) belonging to an employee or patient is lost or stolen.
- Accounts Receivable when accounts receivable records are damaged, for example, by fire or water and need to be reconstructed.
Many optional coverages offered by The Hartford are also available in cost effective packages called Stretch endorsements. This gives your clients the flexibility to customize their insurance program while offering good value for their insurance dollar.
The market is full of homeowner's carriers that aren't fully committed to the manufactured home space. First they'll write them, then they won't. Older homes are acceptable for a while, and then they aren't. Some have even placed them on a standard HO3 policy, and eventually found that was not wise.
We can even write homes with wood burning stoves. If the wood burning stove was installed by the manufacturer or licensed contractor, no photos or supplements are required!
We work with carriers that are dedicated to the manufactured home market. They were some of the first players and are still going strong! Their specialized coverages are what your clients need. End the cycle of rewriting policies by placing manufactured homes with a carrier that understands what they are and what coverages they need.
Call us for a quote today! 800-869-2022
There are several eligible classes available, from antiques and collectibles to personal collections to dealer inventory. Coverage includes, but is not limited to: burglary/theft, fire, flood, natural disaster and breakage.
Many common types of collections are: advertising collectibles, antique furniture, antique radios/phonographs, antique tools, books, weaponry, vintage clothing, sports, stamps, coins, political memorabilia and the list goes on.
Be sure to visit the collectibles product page for more information including an Agent Flyer. If you would like a quote or have questions, give us a call at 800-869-2022.