Do you have customers with high value homes, expensive vehicles, large personal property schedules, yachts, or multiple/seasonal homes? Protect their investments with a High Value Homeowners policy.
Let your affluent customers know that a standard homeowners policy might not offer enough coverage for them. A policy through Chubb offers full replacement cost on the home, replacement cost for contents, a cash settlement option , broad coverage, and options tailor made for affluent customers.
Seek out places where affluent customers may be, such as, yacht clubs, country clubs, ski resorts, motorhome dealerships, realtors, etc. Ask if you can leave your business card. Get referrals from current customers or friends.
We want you to be successful, let us help you!
We offer Professional Liability coverage through USLI. These products can either be written on a stand-alone basis or in conjunction with a Business Owners Policy. We can provide D&O, E&O and EPLI for a wide variety of classes including Corporate D&O, Non Profit D&O, Real Estate E&O, and Community Association D&O among many others.
Some of the outstanding features available include:
- Defense outside the limits
- Lifetime reporting period for former directors and officers
- Separate limits for D&O and EPLI, when purchased
- Free human resources HELPLINE
As an added bonus, commission on the following classes has been increased to 15%
- Non Profit D&O/package
- Technology Professional Package
- Specified Professions E&O/package
We take the hassle out of writing flood insurance! We'll run the flood zone determination, we'll do the quote, we'll prepare the app, we'll issue the policy - all on your behalf.
You can email or fax us a quote request form, or if you need a quote immediately for a closing, you can give us a call. Once we receive the request, we will order the flood zone determination, issue the quote, and even issue the policy the same day* (if the risk doesn't have to be reviewed by the company).
Call us today or visit our flood page if you have any questions.
*There is a 30-day wait on policies that aren't for a loan closing.
There are a few simple and easy things you can do to sell a Workers' Compensation policy. Not only will this help you sell, but it will also give your customers confidence in you.
- Educate yourself about the Workers' Compensation product. Customers will appreciate it when you can answer the difficult questions.
- Don't chase rates, guide your customers to the coverage they need. This is where your knowledge of the product will come in handy.
- Ask your customers questions, such as: Do you have a written safety plan? Do you have an established 'return to work' program? What exactly are your employee's job duties and responsibilities? If your customer didn't think of these things, this will help them know what is important to have.
- Go to businesses in your area and ask if they have a Workers' Compensation policy. Every business should have one.
- Call us and let us walk you through the process. 1-800-869-2022