Having the right coverage is critical to the success and reputations of any child care center. Our product can give these businesses peace of mind and allow them to focus on shaping the futures of children.
- Abuse and molestation coverage is available in the event an allegation is brought against one of your employees.
- Defense cost reimbursement is available for false allegations of abuse and molestation.
- Professional Liability coverage is provided at the general liability limit for no additional charge.
- Medical payments coverage is automatically provided for no additional charge and includes students.
- New ventures
- Before/after school programs
- Nursery schools
- Extended hours (up to 18)
Loss Control Help:
USLI created a helpful checklist that you can provide to your clients to help with loss control. Download a copy HERE.
Business Resource Center:
Every USLI policyholder has access to the Business Resource Center. Many free and discounted services are available in the areas of human resources, pre-employment screenings, payroll and taxes, safety, and cyber risk. For details, please CLICK HERE to learn about this amazing offering.
If you have any questions, please give us a call.
What is the biggest difference between independent agents and captive agents?
Captive agents are locked into one company and one price. Independent agents have the ability to shop multiple companies for their clients giving them better pricing and coverage options.
Are you taking full advantage of that distinction? Are you losing clients and prospects to other agents due to pricing and product availability?
Grand General will gladly help you maximize your client's choices by quoting multiple companies for you. For most products we work with multiple companies. In some cases, we have as many as 6 companies. With that many options, we are going to be able to find you competitive pricing and coverages.
If you need it immediately, call us 800-869-2022.
Let us help you be as competitive as possible in this highly competitive business.
The promise of warm weather and the excitement of summer is in the air. Sport organizations are breaking out their warm-weather gear and taking to the fields, courts, lanes and pools. As the sport clinics, camps and leagues develop their schedules and begin registering participants, Grand General Agency can help you obtain the necessary insurance coverage to better manage the associated risks.
The USLI Sports Advantage product offers coverage with many options and limits to choose from.
Packages include the following and much more:
- General Liability limits up to $1,000,000/$3,000,000
- Abuse & Molestation available with limits up to $1,000,000/$1,000,000
- Fundraisers and certain special events included at no additional cost
- No General Liability deductibles
- Inland Marine for sports equipment
- Property limits up to $3,000,000
- Directors & Officers/Employment Practice coverage (free Human Resource Hotline with purchase)
- Commercial Umbrella & Crime coverage options
- No inspection cost
- Both adult and youth programs are welcomed, as are new ventures
Eligible classes include, but are not limited to the following:
Common ineligible risks include, but are not limited to:
- General Liability for high hazard/contact sports like martial arts, boxing, gymnastics, and wrestling
- School-sponsored, professional, semi-professional and collegiate teams
- International travel
- Risks located in AK, LA, WV
We can also help you with Accident and Health policies if you need them!
Summer weather is finally arriving and with it comes the time to dust off boats and jet skis and take them for a cruise. Protect the opportunity to create new memories on the water by pursuing watercraft coverage without bundling with a homeowner's policy.
Some of the many advantages of monoline coverage include:
- Emergency assistance and towing with Advantage endorsements
- 5-Month layup available
- Personal property coverage available
- Trailer coverage available
- Temporary substitute watercraft coverage (Chubb's "boat select" product)
- Increased liability coverage for marine environmental damage fines and penalties
- No claims associated with a homeowner's policy
If you have any questions about our carriers or policies, please give us a call!