We can write your personal umbrella policies. Some of the features of the umbrella policy are:
- New drivers are acceptable
- $100/$300 underlying limits are available
- Coverage available in all states
- Property in multiple states is acceptable
- Celebrity coverage available - authors, athletes, actors
- Coverage for high risk households is available
- $5,000,000 excess over another umbrella is available
- If the home is covered through company A and auto through company B, we can write the umbrella through RLI or USLI
You can always call us if you have questions or need a quote. 1-800-869-2022
There are a few simple and easy things you can do to sell a Workers' Compensation policy. Not only will this help you sell, but it will also give your customers confidence in you.
- Educate yourself about the Workers' Compensation product. Customers will appreciate it when you can answer the difficult questions.
- Don't chase rates, guide your customers to the coverage they need. This is where your knowledge of the product will come in handy.
- Ask your customers questions, such as: Do you have a written safety plan? Do you have an established 'return to work' program? What exactly are your employee's job duties and responsibilities? If your customer didn't think of these things, this will help them know what is important to have.
- Go to businesses in your area and ask if they have a Workers' Compensation policy. Every business should have one.
- Call us and let us walk you through the process. 1-800-869-2022
As leaves change from green to red, and then fall off, our minds start drifting to that of snowflakes and winter activities. With the ability to cover the snowmobiles and the trailer they rest upon, and a variety of discounts and payment plans available Grand General should be your first choice in coverage as the snow flies this winter.
The Specialty Non-Profit Package Product targets non-profits such as: business associations, chambers of commerce, charitable organizations, fundraising foundations, membership organizations, and trade associations.
Sometimes these organizations have multiple events throughout the year. It's easy to cover them with a blanket special events endorsement. This endorsement allows up to 2,500 attendees for each event, and can also be written with up to 2,500 active memberships.
The Social Services Product targets humane societies, pet rescue groups, human services counseling, thrift store organizations, and conservation groups.
Coverage can include a full package, including GL, E&O, D&O, EPL, and Property. Minimum premiums start at $250 for property, and $500 for the GL/E&O. Full prior acts coverage can also be added. USLI offers a business resources hotline number when EPL is purchased as well. The Business Resource Center can provide your policyholders access to the following free or greatly discounted value-added services: human resources, payroll processing, cyber risk, background checks, recruiting and interviewing training, alcohol and service safety, online and print marketing, web site tools, and search engine optimization, and social media.
The Arts and Culture Product targets theater groups, art galleries, museums, and choir and orchestra groups.
For all product lines, abuse and molestation coverage can be included, mental anguish and emotional distress wording is expanded and defined in the policy language, and inland marine coverage can be included for the non-profit's equipment going out on the road.
The list doesn't stop here! Give us a call with your risk and we'll gladly see how we can help!