Is There a Special Event Coming Up?
Are you wondering how to insure a special event without putting your customer's homeowners' policy through a workout? Let Grand General help you. We offer policies for over 100 different types of special events. These are stand-alone policies so they can be customized and specialized. Most policies are written on admitted paper.
Some examples: Weddings, Graduation parties/Open houses, Egg hunts, Concerts, Car shows, Class/Family reunions, Quinceaneras, Motorcycle runs, Dog/Cat shows, Craft fairs, Festivals, Conferences, Bee festivals, and many other classes.
Some available PRODUCT ADVANTAGES can include:
- Separate limits for general liability and liquor liability
- Automatic coverage for volunteers
- Temporary or leased workers and committee members
- Property owners can be included as an additional insured at no additional charge
Coverages Available (but not limited to):
- Optional coverage for waiver of subrogation and primary/non-contributory wording
- Set-up and take-down coverage available for all events that include general liability
- Rain date coverage available for events rescheduled due to inclement weather
- Coverage for damage to rented premises includes other perils in addition to fire
- Coverage extends for events lasting past midnight for no additional premium
- General liability deductible is $0
- Liquor liability deductible is $0
For more information, please look on our website under the commercial tab for "Special Events"