How to Sell Workers' Compensation Insurance
There are a few simple and easy things you can do to sell a Workers' Compensation policy. Not only will this help you sell, but it will also give your customers confidence in you.
- Educate yourself about the Workers' Compensation product. Customers will appreciate it when you can answer the difficult questions.
- Don't chase rates, guide your customers to the coverage they need. This is where your knowledge of the product will come in handy.
- Ask your customers questions, such as: Do you have a written safety plan? Do you have an established 'return to work' program? What exactly are your employee's job duties and responsibilities? If your customer didn't think of these things, this will help them know what is important to have.
- Go to businesses in your area and ask if they have a Workers' Compensation policy. Every business should have one.
- Call us and let us walk you through the process. 1-800-869-2022