Grand General Agency

1240 Chicago Dr
Jenison, MI 49428
Phone (800)869-2022
Fax (888)767-0826
Text Line: 616-606-FAST(3278)

Comprehensive Personal Liability & Umbrellas

What would you do in the following situations?

  • Your other umbrella carriers are unable to cover rental properties that are located in a different state than the primary residence. You still need to obtain excess liability coverage for these properties.
  • Your insured owns properties that require $500,000 in liability, but your current carrier is limiting the liability to $100,000 due to the units being rented out.
  • You write business in a state with a FAIR plan that only offers liability at $300,000 or $500,000, but your insureds would like higher limits.
  • Your insured owns rental locations that need to have the property manager listed as an additional insured.
  • Your insured has multiple rental properties that are deeded in the name of a trust, which do not qualify for a personal umbrella alone.

Consider an Excess Comprehensive Personal Liability policy as the solution! USLI can write limtis up to $5,000,000, and can cover up to 15 locations per policy.

We can also write your personal umbrella policies. Some of the features of the umbrella policy are:

  • New drivers are acceptable
  • $100/$300 underlying limits are available
  • Coverage available in all states
  • Property in multiple states is acceptable
  • Celebrity coverage available - authors, athletes, actors
  • Coverage for high risk households is available
  • $5,000,000 excess over another umbrella is available
  • If the home is covered through company A and auto through company B, we can write the umbrella through RLI or USLI

You can always call us if you have questions or need a quote.