Work With Us
If you are interested in working with us, we’d love to hear from you!
As you’ve probably seen on the rest of our site, we offer a broad array of personal and commercial lines products, but we are always on the lookout for others that our agency partners need.
In addition to having great products, we strive to make your access to them as easy as possible. Our contracted agencies enjoy:
- A simple contracting process
- No contract, appointment or quoting fees
- No minimum agency premium requirements
- Licensed agents answering the phones – no voicemail jail
- Admitted and surplus lines carriers rated “A-” or higher
If you are interested in becoming an agency partner, complete the following form:
In our effort to make things easy for you, we try to work how you work:
- If you are tech savvy, and want to quote and issue your own policies online, we let you.
- If you are under the gun and need a quote immediately, we’d be happy to provide it over the phone.
- If you are working late at night, or not in a huge rush, we provide quote request forms that can be faxed or e-mailed to us.
We strive to turn them around within 2 business hours from receipt. Whichever way you like to work, the helpful people are here for you, making the quoting function of your job a snap!
As with quoting, we try to make the policy issuance process as painless as possible for you.
Depending on the carrier, you may be able to issue online, fax or e-mail submissions in, or mail completed submissions to us. Keep in mind that the best way to ensure speedy policy delivery is to provide complete submissions. Should there be anything missing, our staff will promptly request the missing information so that the policies can be in your insured’s hands as soon as possible.
As our tag line suggests, we are here to help you!
Whether you have questions about contracts, navigating online systems, submission eligibility, obtaining marketing supplies, or anything else, our staff is ready and willing to help you out. Give us a call, send us an e-mail, shoot us a fax, or post a question on our Facebook page so the helpful people can get your questions answered right away!